We are really pleased to be able to show off Santa and his sleigh this year.
We will be able to take contactless payments on most nights, please ask if you would like to donate that way.
These are the current set of dates and locations but please come back again in December to check to see if they have changed. We are also trying hard to get some additional visits please watch this space. We have a reduced number of roads this year due to cautious planning.
- Sunday 28th November – Town Christmas Market Day – location Town Centre – Sleigh 10:30-16:30
- Sunday 5th December – Lavenham Park – Sleigh 16:30-18:30
- Monday 6th December – Combs Ford – Sleigh 18:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 8th December – Chilton Hall South – Sleigh 18:00-20:00 (south of Chilton way excluding St Edmunds Rd)
- Thursday 9th December – Chilton Hall North – Sleigh 18:00 – 20:00 (north of Chilton way excluding Brooke way)
- Saturday 11th December – ASDA – 09:00-15:00
- Sunday 12th December – Cedars Park South – Sleigh 16:30-18:00
- Monday 13th December – Cedars Park Central – Sleigh 18:00 -20:00
- Tuesday 14th December – Cedars Park North – Sleigh 18:00 -20:00
- Saturday 18th December – ASDA – 09:00 -15:00
- Sunday 19th December – Needham Market North – Sleigh 16:30-18:30 (Hurstlea to Quinton road and the causeway)
- Monday 20th December – Needham Market South – Sleigh 18:00-19:30 (Chainhouse road to foxglove ave & Pinecroft way)
- Wednesday 22nd December – Stowupland Sleigh 18:00 -20:00
- Friday 24th December – ASDA – 09:00 -15:00